[AccessD] Filtered combos - Events don't fire

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 6 07:13:37 CST 2009

Yep, this is where I am headed.

This is the reason that I keep the clsFrm public in a form header, it allows other objects to reach
into the form, grab a pointer to the clsFrm and tell it to do things (like reset the combo queries).

Unfortunately this is a little over the head of my target audience in the Classes and Events lecture
series.