[AccessD] OT: My Friday RANT

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 6 07:18:27 CST 2009

The one I hate is the "free trial" that doesn't tell you that it will only handle 10 records at a
time or won't actually FIX the problem found etc. until AFTER you install it.  Tell me up front and
I won't download.  Tell me after I install and I will IMMEDIATELY uninstall without even touching
the software.  Of course now my registry is gunked up with crap from the "free" software.