[AccessD] OT: Pandora

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Mar 6 08:54:11 CST 2009

Hi Max,

Try the below Internet FM stations from Moscow and St.Petersburg if they are available from there - the sites use Cyrillics but there are quite some FM stations having broadcasting only foreign music, mainly in English:

http://www.moskva.fm/play/4007/1236186912
http://www.piter.fm/play/7812/1236138276
http://www.piter.fm/play/7812/1236229176

==============================
MOSKVA.FM - 53 FM Stations of Moscow, Russia
http://www.moskva.fm/onair
==============================
RADIO Classic
http://www.moskva.fm/stations/FM_100.9
http://www.piter.fm/play/7812/1236229176

Radio Relax
http://www.moskva.fm/stations/FM_90.8
http://www.moskva.fm/play/4014/1236108540

Radio Jazz
http://www.moskva.fm/stations/FM_89.1
http://www.piter.fm/play/7806/1236219360

===============================
PITER.FM - 23FM Stations of St.Petersburg, Russia
http://www.piter.fm/onair
===============================
ELDORADIO
http://www.piter.fm/stations/FM_101.4
http://www.piter.fm/play/7812/1236138276

RADIO HIT
http://www.piter.fm/stations/FM_90.6
http://www.piter.fm/play/7807/1236347435

RADIO MONTE-CARLO
http://www.piter.fm/stations/FM_105.9
http://www.moskva.fm/play/2004/1235731116

Shamil

P.S. I assume all is OK with royalties on the above sites as they exists for quite some time now, and they have official prizes/nominations of PCMag (Russian Edition), and other respectable and open sources....