[AccessD] Classes and events - a quick introduction

Johncliviger at aol.com Johncliviger at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 10:09:12 CST 2009

JohnWC

Thanks for the missive. Yeah... you got it one. Brits abroad loosing their
ball or balls on one hole only have some guy from Africa try to sell it  back
to you a few holes later at 70% of what you paid for it when it was new.  And
you must believe when I say we Brits get pleasure from doing this together
with developing databases. Now what does this tell you about the  Brits?

Answers please. Well it is Friday... here.

regards

john cliviger