[AccessD] ...building, managing, and using a page favorites list

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 12:51:15 CST 2009

William,

I do *something* similar but I put mine on hot keys, Ctl-M for Max's Menu,
Ctl-xyz for others. The code within the loading checks the person who has
logged in.  Generically I can allow the OnLoad code if the currentuser has
an access level <= that required for this operation.

Not in Treeview though, just normal forms.

Also, all my Forms, Reports can be *logged* so that I can go back and see
who done-what and when they done it.

HTH

Max