[AccessD] Figuring the date

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:00:31 CST 2009

Will do.
Look forward to it! In spite of what I write, I actually don't drink very
much.  I drink often but not quantity.  Seldom get drunk (but have done so,
of course!).  Often I will go to the pub, have just a half or maybe a pint
or maybe two (seldom more) and then wander home, turn on my laptop, tune
into my favourite site and annoy you guys!!!

Keep smiling...

Max
Ps, Many cheap flights offerings at the moment. I might just pop over for a
weekend.  We could meet up.  Is Copenhagen still the main airport?