[AccessD] ...building, managing, and using a page favorites list

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat Mar 7 18:34:41 CST 2009

...I don't NEED classes for anything ...anything except pain avoidance in
doing the same thing over and over
...yes I can iterate the forms and have ...but then I add a new control and
have to remember to do it again
...classes SHOULD put that into the auto category ...but like you, I'm
waiting on the conductor :)

William