[AccessD] ...building, managing, and using a page favorites list

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Mar 8 19:32:39 CDT 2009

Max,

It is just one line but you have to assemble a SQL statement on the fly, which if you parse it out
to be readable turns into a bunch of lines also.  The "block of code" is immanently readable
already.  Anyone who knows dao can just read the table that is being modified, the field names and
so forth.

The bigger issue in this case though is that you are doing an append for each control that changed.
  While that may only be 1 control, it could be 20.

Don't get me wrong, I do both, but I only do the SQL version when it is one record.