[AccessD] Access 2007 hangs on Save of Query

Rojas, Joe joe.rojas at symmetrynb.com
Mon Mar 9 12:34:32 CDT 2009

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered the following.

I have a query that left joins 20 other queries to a "main" query.
I don't have any problems building the query in design view but each
time I go to save it Access hangs or locks up.
By that I mean the CPU pegs out at between 50% and 100% (Running a dual
core) and the Access title bar will say "Not Responding".
I've been waiting for a long time and it is still chugging away.

Joe