[AccessD] Access 2007 Again

philippe pons phpons at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:26:09 CDT 2009

You can choose to display forms in tab contols.
I find it handy for the users.
It is the only benefit for the users I see.

Regarding the developper, the VB A IDE is the same.
I do not find any new things, although I know there are some.
I just don't need them.

I "have the feeling" there is a new way to link tables!
Don't want to plunge in it.
Classical entity relationship model is ok for me!

Regards,

Philippe