[AccessD] From a reader

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Mar 10 18:42:17 CDT 2009

Ah-ha! Thanks for clarifying that Stuart! How great! Finally. I did not
realize they added this. So now I could just print to a PDF file and take it
to Kinko's. Super! Saves a lot of busy work. If I wanted it to be 48" I
could just place this pdf in InDesign and expand its size. Wow! MS has
finally added something to Access that I will use rather than something I
need to "adjust to".

I foresee new wallpaper in my office...