[AccessD] From a reader

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:12:35 CDT 2009

Thanks everyone for responding -- I didn't know about this object limit
Charlotte -- that's interesting -- but it makes sense -- there's limits on
everything, why not this?

I've responded to the reader, and I'm sure he'll probably end up with a
third party product -- and I appreciate all the suggestions. Thanks!

Susan H.