[AccessD] Mutliple messages - was OT: Looking for add-in's and security tools

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 05:27:33 CDT 2009

Hi Stu,
Sorry for the confusion.  I meant which of the utilities were you
recommending.  The link you posted for Sysinternals has a lot of utilities
on there

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/25e27bed-b251-4af4-b30a-c2a2a93a80d9.aspx

I only received one copy of your email.  Apologies for confusion.

Thanks
Max