[AccessD] Can't open form

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Wed Mar 11 11:50:38 CDT 2009

Hey All
I have client and on her machine when she trys to open a form from the
Main Menu she gets a "Can't Open Form" error message. Other forms work
fine and the program works fine on other machines. I  have a
COMDLG32.OCX active x control on the form. Before I go and get her to
try to register the OCX (she has it in her System32 folder, it is just
that I really don't like monkeying around with someone elses computer
system), does this mean she could have a corrupt COMDLG32.OCX? Would
anything else cause this error to occur?

Thanks

Tony Septav
MicroCoast Solutions
Nanaimo, BC