[AccessD] Access ade 20 User limit?

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Mar 12 17:56:50 CDT 2009

Here is a strange thing.  They have 22 Terminal Server
Licences.  However, more than 22 users can be logged into terminal
services at a time, and more than 22 users can be accessing the SQL
databases (through different programmes), but it seems that only a
certain number of users can open the same programme at the same
time.  Is this how terminal services defines the number of users (by
the number of times a programme can be opened)?

David