[AccessD] William Hindman (Re: Visual Basic 2008 Express & VB.NET)

Simon Bamber sbamber at hss.com
Fri Mar 13 11:21:40 CDT 2009

Hello Susan,

1st I would like to apologize for any blah... added to the end of the
email, it is done automatically...

In relation to learning VB.Net (any version) I use the following for
free videos...
	http://www.learnvisualstudio.net

They have free and subscription based stuff.  The free stuff got me
started.

MSDN site link below is another good resource for me:
	http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/default.aspx

Another site that helped me out was:
	http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/NET/vbNET.html

I am in no way connected to any of these sites.

Hope they help

Simon Bamber

This message, and any associated files, are intended only for the use of the message recipient and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitute a trade secret. If you are not the message recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and then deleting it from your computer. HSS Hire Service Group Limited may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of sbamber at hss.com and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

HSS Hire Service Group is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 644490.
Registered office: 25 Willow Lane, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4TS, United Kingdom.