[AccessD] William Hindman (Re: Visual Basic 2008 Express &VB.NET)

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:58:09 CDT 2009

Stuart,

I have to admit that installing Ubuntu on VirtualBox was a breeze.  I
can't get better than 800x600 resolution yet, but I think that's
mainly because I've forgotten everything I ever knew about Linux.  I'd
installed Red Hat 5.x in '99 on a laptop that had Windows 95B already
on it.  And I installed Corel Linux on a Windows 2000 desktop while
Corel was interested in Linux there for a while back in '00 or '01 or
so.  This is my 3rd time around with Linux.  Just don't have a lot of
time for it...

So, you've installed XP or Vista on VirtualBox?

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI