[AccessD] William Hindman (Re: Visual Basic 2008 Express&VB.NET)

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Mar 15 02:47:09 CDT 2009

Not very easy at all.

It would be like trying to put your boot drive in a different PC with a different BIOS and
different graphics, audio, networking hardware etc. You'd get all sorts of hardware conflicts.
If you could get it working, Windows would then probably decide that you were running a
pirate copy because of all the hardware changes.

Just look at it as an opportunity to clean all the crud out of your current system - you know,
all those programs you've installed and since removed but which have left bits of
themselves bloating your registry, cluttering up your hard drive and generally slowing your
system down.

The great thing is that you once you have a couple of VMs set up the way you want you
won't have that problem in the future.

--
Stuart