[AccessD] Sun Virtual PC

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 20:06:51 CDT 2009

I haven't pushed that boundary yet, Steve. I'm just working on a little
notebook, which in theory is capable of greater res, but I haven't gone
there yet. I settled too soon I guess. It ran, it connected to the net, I
installed MySQL, and called it a day. I shall punch the envelope tomorrow
(or perhaps later tonight), but for now I'm watching "Searching for Bobby
Fisher" for the nth time. :)

A.