[AccessD] OT: My Software - Max Wanadoo

Michael Bahr jedi at charm.net
Mon Mar 16 11:29:45 CDT 2009

Max take a look at GBPVR http://www.gbpvr.com/ I think it is way better
than MediaPortal.

Also take a look at JKDefrag http://www.kessels.com/JkDefrag/
of course these are all, the f-word, free.

As a side-note: if you are interested in streaming media from your
computer or NAS to your TV then look at Popcorn Hour
http://www.popcornhour.com/onlinestore/ this is a very interesting device
that will stream virtually all movie types to your HDTV including ripped
DVD's and Blu-Rays.  This setup eliminates the "TIVO" box where your
computer records all the movies/TV shows providing you have the
appropriate TV card.

Mike...