[AccessD] Dialog Box for Creating .txt tables

Bud Goss bgoss711 at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 17 16:45:09 CDT 2009

I have an Access application that creates a text (.txt) table using DoCmd.TransferText.

In this application, I would like to display a windows dialog box showing
“Save in;” and “File name:” that would allow the user to navigate to the directory where the table would be located and designate file name to be used.
(Similar to the dialog box that you see when you do a file save as in Microsoft word etc.)

Is it possible to do this in Access?

If so, would some one tell me where I can find information and examples.