[AccessD] Dialog Box for Creating .txt tables

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Tue Mar 17 23:40:07 CDT 2009

Hi Bud
Did any of the previous responses help?
Darren

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Bud Goss
Sent: Wednesday, 18 March 2009 8:45 AM
To: Access Group
Subject: [AccessD] Dialog Box for Creating .txt tables

I have an Access application that creates a text (.txt) table using
DoCmd.TransferText.

In this application, I would like to display a windows dialog box showing
“Save in;” and “File name:” that would allow the user to navigate to the
directory where the table would be located and designate file name to be used.
(Similar to the dialog box that you see when you do a file save as in Microsoft
word etc.)

Is it possible to do this in Access?

If so, would some one tell me where I can find information and examples.