[AccessD] To Me or not to Me - That's my Question!

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:22:28 CDT 2009

It is actually the wrong way to do it. With one or two controls, it doesn't
matter, but if you have a bunch, or a bunch of statements all referring to
various controls and/or methods, you should write it like this:

<code>
With Me
    .ControlName = 123
    .ControlName.Enabled = True
End With

These statements contain implicit references to Me. The advantage to this
approach is that a single reference to Me is set up once, rather than
pointing to Me over and over.

Arthur