[AccessD] To Me or not to Me - That's my Question!

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Mar 18 10:32:51 CDT 2009

There's a reason to use Me if you prefer to find you errors before the
app gets out the door.  When you don't use Me the compiler has to guess
at what kind of pointer you're using and if you've forgotten to turn on
Option Explicit, Access will interpret the object as being a variable
declared on the fly rather than an object or property of the container
object.

Charlotte Foust