[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:57:38 CDT 2009

I have a Dell m90 with a similar setup - 4 gigs max, running Vista x32.
I even went with the 7200 rpm disk.

It is dog slow booting, but is is simply all the startup stuff that has
piled on over the last year or two.  I haven't had the time to go turn
off all the useless stuff that everyone wants to put in the startup.