[AccessD] science on visual controls

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sun Mar 22 19:50:12 CDT 2009

With all due respect to Microsoft and Clint Covington,
How in the world did they not discover what Max did when they were spending
MILLIONS of dollars on user interface research and development ?
This does seem to expose Softie to the same kind of bureaucratic problems as
witnessed with our federal government.