[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:56:13 CDT 2009

I don't want to sound too negative here, but I'm intrigued at the idea that
Microsoft should be paying careful attention to input from us Access
Developers.  How many of us are there compared to potential power users?
How many Access development courses are offered in Computer Science
faculties, even in community colleges?

How many people use this list, and, more important ultimately, what's our
average age?  55?

I think that explains most of the new features in Access 2007.

Doug Steele