[AccessD] Fwd: Multiple Criteria Query

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:44:42 CDT 2009

I sometimes have better luck with splitting the selection criteria
into it's own column separate from teh group by in the Query Design
grid. Drag the field down twice and in one do the normal group by and
in the other do a where. Might jsut be superstition on my part.

You should be able to do what you are trying to do. Things that are on
the same line across in the query criteria grid should create AND
conditions and things that go down should create OR conditions. You
might need to repeat some of the things from one line on the second
line. The other thing to look out for is that there is another
condition line there that you don't see as that baby will SCROLL on
you without you noticing sometimes.

Good luck with it. A new day, a new week, I bet the solution JUMPS out
at you today!  Power of postitive thinking ;-)

GK

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com