[AccessD] Please Help!

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:16:28 CDT 2009

As a gmail user myself I understand how that can happen. I sometimes
forget to trim myself. But it's not one particular person or e-mail
client or service. It's a habit we should all get ourselves into.
Database Advisors PAYS for storing the message history and so the
smaller the messages, the less we pay. And over time, not trimming the
duplicate footer messages and previous messages that don't relate to a
specific reply ends up adding to our storage bill.

So this is just a friendly reminder to try to do our best to trim off
the stuff that doesn't relate to your reply.

GK

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com