[AccessD] Please Help!

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:49:07 CDT 2009

I'd be inclined to frequent the forum when I needed help, but I might not be
as diligent about helping folks -- not that I am now, but that's because
someone always beats me to the punch! :) I think we might lose some of that.

A forum is a different format -- now this is just my opinion, but... I think
of forums as a place where I can go, look up information by categories
(sometimes), and post a question that a volunteering expert will then try to
answer. A list is more of a community.

Susan H.