[AccessD] AccessD Forum/was Please Help!

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Mar 25 22:11:52 CDT 2009

Stu

...list members like you have always been a priority for AccessD and really
define the limits of what we can and cannot do ...but there are now some
well designed forums that will e you only the first post in a thread and
allow you to opt in to further e's following that thread ...in which case it
should actually reduce the b/w use on both ends.

...the threading and mdb posts available on a good forum could address
significant deficiencies in the current list serve without increasing the
b/w you still pay for ...I'm not advocating such a forum per se, only saying
that open discussion is essential to such a significant consideration.

William