[AccessD] Please Help!

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 00:55:15 CDT 2009

Well,
If I had to scroll to the bottom each time, frankly I would only ever read a
fraction of the emails.  When they open for me they do so in the reading
pane where I can quickly see if I am interested or not. If I am, I can open
the posting and (assuming it has not been removed), read the history.
If it bottom post then all I will see in the reading pane is the same stuff
over and over again.
It is not a matter of preference for me, it is simply a matter of how the
software works for Google and Outlook.
If people were to remove all the "auto signatures" AND trim excessive past
history then I am sure that would help too.  I really don't need to read the
legal disclaimers that come with some postings and I am sure you don't want
to read mine - so I don't post from there. I post directly from Google. IOW,
I read the post in Outlook (using Reading Pane) and if I am interested, I
reply in Google.  That way you don't get all my "auto signature" stuff.

>ducks for cover
No point mate, I know where you live and the Rascals will call round
tomorrow! (in-joke)

My 2p worth
Max