[AccessD] Please Help!

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Thu Mar 26 17:59:36 CDT 2009

I wish I could turn off the damn sig from this account, but it is added by the server and i have no choice at all in it.  All other email accounts are blocked from work (cannot get to google, yahoo, hotmail or even webmail via your ISP.)  nasty!!  Sadly it has to be like this.  That said you are all welcome to ignore and delete the sig on any additional posting.

:-/
Darryl