[AccessD] Access 2007

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Thu Mar 26 22:29:32 CDT 2009

hmmmmm... Well, I can see why a lot of you are not too happy with this product.  It works fine as the MDE version still, but if you work with MDB's it would really foul up everything.

Early days for me so who knows, maybe it will grow on me, but right now it seems there is little that is better and much that is worse.

That navigation pane is a PAIN ('cuse the pun).  Form don't fit in the windows nicely anymore and custom toolbars are all shoved up into the addins tab, most unhelpful indeed.

bah humbug...  At least the toolbars behave as expected when I make an MDE.

cheers
Darryl.

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information
and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any
confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail
has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and
any attachments for viruses.  No warranty is made that this material is free from
computer virus or any other defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using this
material is not the sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be
limited to resupplying the material.