[AccessD] Access 2007

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Mar 28 02:43:53 CDT 2009

But we all know that the "ancient Northwind app" was a piece of utter crap.

Very pretty.  Pity you lose a third of the screen real estate to that damned ribbon and
Navigation Bar.

Just had a look at a couple of forms in design view.
WTF?  Full of [Embedded macro]s - still a piece of crap?

Don't see anything in it that I couldn't replicate in 2003.

--
Stuart