[AccessD] An Interesting question

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Mar 29 17:37:06 CDT 2009

I could but then that would put that value into the record.  He just wants a
'label' describing what should go into the field in case there no value
there.  Some of these are bound combo boxes where the bound column is the
Autonumber ID and the first column showing is some kind of descriptive data.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com