[AccessD] An Interesting question

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:54:34 CDT 2009

Hi Guys,
Things are what you want them to be within the context you are using them.
QED there is no absolute definition of any word.
EG. Usage of Nouns as Adjectives.  EG He is a man's man.

Eg A null modem using for connecting two PCs together - clearly not an
absence of "something", merely a protocol.
Eg. Colour - perception by the human eye and brain. A specified colour may
present itself differently to a person who is "colour blind".  Is yellow a
colour or an act of cowardice?  Depends on the context.

Are black and white colours? Ans: yes if you want them to be.  No if you
don't want them to be or Null if you refuse to answer!

A lot of these postings are just semantics.

>From Alice in the Looking Glass:-
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means
what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less."
http://www.s-anand.net/blog/quotes-from-alice-in-wonderland/

Max
Ps. Second definition of Colour.  Ans: The CORRECT spelling of the American
word Color.
Ps. Nobody likes a smartarse which is why I am not popular ha!