[AccessD] A little help, please

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 30 11:19:06 CDT 2009

Hi Jim et al

Include one field as a table ID with a value where value is 0 for the one table and 1 for the other:

Select
  *,
  0 As TableId
From
  tblTableA
Union
Select
  *,
  1 As TableId
From
  tblTableB

/gustav

>>> JHewson at nciinc.com 30-03-2009 18:14 >>>
I understand using a UNION query for the combo.
I understand that the source tables need to be updated.
What I don't understand is how to figure out which table from the UNION
that would need to be updated?
If the value entered should be in tblA, how would a function know that?

Jim