[AccessD] A little help, please

Martin, Donna M dmart06 at emory.edu
Mon Mar 30 12:07:14 CDT 2009

This is an Accounts Payable database that captures and reports on payments made to both faculty, staff, external individuals, as well as vendors like Dell, Microsoft, etc.  The HR-side (faculty/staff) is updated and kept current by HR personnel from the other database. T2 can be updated anyway we want.

I really do not want the Finance Team people adding any HR data, trust me!  So you see my dilemna?

thx.  Donna