[AccessD] Min Date in a query

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Mar 30 15:23:40 CDT 2009

...hhhmmm ...actually I might just be able to use the Top 1 ...its very
"contrived" of course ...use the >Date() in a first qry ...sort desc ...then
feed that to a Top 1 ...then use that as the criteria in the real qry
...should work but I was really hoping someone would have a "brilliant"
moment like gustav's @ :)

William