[AccessD] An Interesting question

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:11:37 CDT 2009

Hi-Fi or Sci-Fi?

That is the question..  Eliza?

ELIZA has almost no intelligence whatsoever, only tricks like string
substitution and canned responses based on keywords. Yet when the original
ELIZA first appeared in the 60's, some people actually mistook her for
human. The illusion of intelligence works best, however, if you limit your
conversation to talking about yourself and your life.

http://www.manifestation.com/neurotoys/eliza.php3

Is that you, Eliza.  Are you there?  Is there anybody there?

Max