[AccessD] Form corruption

Janet Erbach jerbach at gmail.com
Fri May 1 14:43:33 CDT 2009

Yes, I do have an in-house consultant. (Actually, since he's not on-site
does that make him an 'Out-house consultant'?)   But half the time he says
"Ask the forum!! That's what they're for!!"  and the other half he says
"Hell if I know, honey!"

The compact/repair/compile doesn't seem to help.  But I haven't tried the
export yet - so I'll try that next.  Thank you, sir!

Janet