[AccessD] Dual NICS and virtual machines

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat May 2 21:03:23 CDT 2009

I have a server running virtual machines running a third party app.  because this application
requires as much memory as I can give it (about 3 gigs) and so I can only run two VMs due to the
limitation of 8 gigs on the server (X64 Windows 2003).

The server has dual NICS.  To this point I have only used a single NIC but I am wondering if I can
specify a NIC for the virtual machine to use, and thus have each VM use a different NIC.

Has anyone ever tired to do this?