[AccessD] Form corruption

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Sun May 3 19:32:00 CDT 2009

I have found version 3.0 here
http://www.peoplelinks.co.uk/msaccess/msaccess.html

regards
Darryl

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of William Hindman
Sent: Sunday, 3 May 2009 4:59 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Cc: max
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Form corruption

Janet

1) Steve is soooooooooooooooooooooo going to hear that "out-house
consultant" line :)

2) Max has a beautiful little Access app called "EatBloat" which I believe
is in version 4.1 at the moment ...it takes everything in your mdb and
exports it to text files and then builds a new mdb using the exported text
files from the old one:
    a) ime I've never had a fe corruption issue that "EatBloat" couldn't fix
    b) better yet, as its name implies, it eats all that bloat in your mdb

3) I can e you my copy but better yet would be for Max to send you his
latest ...he did have a dl point at one time but I'm too old to recall it
and too short-tempered these days to look for it :)

William