[AccessD] Input data into text box in Access 2007 for right to left languages

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Mon May 4 12:10:05 CDT 2009

I created an Access 2007 database for a missionary who is translating
the Bible into Urdu.  He has the keyboard and language on his computer
but of course justifying right is not what he needs.  Urdu is like
Arabic and when he types the Urdu he needs to have it type right to
left.  Any ideas what I can tell him?  I think this is going to have to
be fixed on his computer and he lives in another state so I am going to
have to be able to talk him through it.  Or, if someone knows a customer
service for this kind of thing I could refer him to them.  Thanks for
any help.

Susan Klos

Senior Database Analyst

Florida Department of Education