[AccessD] Video Rental Application

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue May 5 14:22:38 CDT 2009

I'm looking for something that is already put together and it would need to
be supported.

I just thought that there can't be a lot of difference between what this
business wants the software to do and what any other video rental place
would want. So, basically it's my offer to consider someone's existing
application to get them an extra bit of income.

I have to have this business merger planned and implemented in 8 weeks and I
didn't have any spare before I got the call :o)