[AccessD] MSADO28.tlb and MDAC

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:02:26 CDT 2009

Shamil,
I may try your test SP later - thanks for taking the time to set this up....

I have implemented code now that writes all SP requests from the VBA out to
an event log...
I will be installing this and testing further on the problem Win2K3 Server
tomorrow or Friday
The strange thing is that the SP requests with returning output parameter
back to VBA code is runing a lot - and on the problem PC it only fails while
running such two SP requests on the Close Event of a Form .... all others
run ok .... I have a suspicion of what it may be and will test it out when
at the client site again ....
borge
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 12:16 AM, Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru>wrote:

> Hi Borge,
>
> It's not easy to answer your question.
> Can you compile and run the following C# test on your problematic PC?
> If it will run OK then something is probably wrong with MDAC, if it will
> fail then - ????
>
> This is a test SP:
>
> CREATE PROCEDURE sp_test
>   @prm1 int,