[AccessD] OT: Vista

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Thu May 7 16:53:50 CDT 2009

Susan and I put up a top 10 list of reasons to move to Vista:

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=639

It's gotten some good feedback so far!

Drew

(I love writing stuff with Susan, she makes my words sound so purty! ;)
)

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain II-VI Proprietary and/or II-VI Business
Sensitive material. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.
You are notified that any review, retransmission, copying, disclosure, dissemination,
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.