[AccessD] Open Email with "Reply To All"

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 13:37:12 CDT 2009

I got such a good answer here on my last outlook question I thought I'd give it another shot.

I am working on an app that list emails on my inbox. I was able to get code from Darren on simply clicking a row in my Access form's list and opening the mail.

Now I would like to open as though I clicked Reply To All. Any direction would be appreciated.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us