[AccessD] Form Corruption, Part II

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:57:37 CDT 2009

Janet, don't be too hard on them.  If you could see the junk I have written
over the last 10 years because I have never had time to start over.  It is
and has always been a case of "keep what you have and build on it".  I
would love to start over but we are just soooo far down the road that I
would need a 6 month sabbatical to do it all in, but hardly a day goes by
without somebody wanting something new.

Hope the new "guy" can get up to speed quickly.

Max